Coronavirus Preparedness from Castle Wealth Group
Here at Castle Wealth Group, we think of our clients as family. As such we want you to know that your health and safety is our first priority. We are monitoring the situation surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19) and we are listening to the recommendations made by the CDC and the WHO.
We wanted to update you on the precautions that we are taking to ensure the health and safety of our clients and staff.
At Castle Wealth Group, we are:
- Disinfecting every conference and workshop room before and after each client meeting and workshop, including at our satellite offices
- Discouraging handshakes or touching
- Encouraging frequent and vigorous hand washing
- Encouraging our staff to stay home when they, or a member of their household is sick, and remain out until they have been fever free for 24 hours without the use of medication
- Performing routine cleaning of all workspaces, countertops and doorknobs
At this time, the CDC is not recommending any additional steps that need to be taken for disinfecting work places.
In addition to taking these steps to ensure your health and safety when visiting our offices, we are also arranging other options for meetings, so that we can continue to provide you with the best service possible. We want to work with you to avoid you having to postpone your planning, as it is just as important, if not more important, to plan for the future in these turbulent times.
- We are still able to meet with you in one of our offices. As we noted above, we assure you that we are taking every precaution to ensure your health and safety within our offices.
- We will be happy to work with you to set up a virtual meeting, whether via computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone, or a phone conference, with one of our experienced attorneys
- Our workshops will soon be available online
If you have any questions, or would like to set up an appointment, please call us at (844) 885-4200.
Please find additional resources below.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Coronavirus Disease 2019
World Health Organization – Coronavirus
Ready to Take The Next Step?
For more information about any of the products and services listed here, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a seminar.